Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Life Update

Life is going great even after turning 16 (:
For my birthday i got my cartridge pierced! I love it. It kinda hurts though.I almost got a cellphone but my parents said i have to wait for a Lil bit, i guess i can agree
My parents also took my family and best friend to Lewiston for the weekend .. had so much fun!  
I have been running track, getting good grades, and trying to stay out of trouble
During the weekends im always gone from home either praticing for track or making videos with makayla gray--> My best friend in the whole entire universe.
                            Check us out http://www.youtube.com/user/sierrablackner?feature=mhum
Summer is almost here!  I am working two jobs (: I'm super duper excited! .. I wish i was taking drivers ed but i guess i can wait (:

Well Im going to wrap this up, So ttyl hopefully. 
Sierra




No comments:

Post a Comment